In the app I am receiving a "Card Loading" error message
Sometimes your One4all apps cache and cookies can be blocking cards from displaying. Please follow the below steps to resolve this issue if you have cards in your account which have a zero balance:
- Open your One4all app and log into your account
- Swipe across to any card in the app account that has a zero balance
- Below the card(s), click on ‘Card options’
- Select to hide the card
- Repeat this process for all zero balance cards in your account
- Once all zero balance cards have been removed, cards remaining with a balance should complete loading and be viewable. If your remaining card(s) don’t load, pull down on the screen or log out of your account and back in to refresh the app.
If your cards still won’t load, or you have no zero balance cards in your account, completely sign out of your app, delete it from your device and redownload it. This will ensure you have the most up to date version on your device.
Once you have done this you can sign back in with the email and password used to claim your digital cards and they will be visible again.