How do I use the App on Android to spend in store?
You must have NFC enabled and switched on on your device.
Adding cards to the app and setting as default payment:
To add your gift card to our Android payment wallet you will have to:
- Log into the One4all digital wallet app
- A pop-up may appear, once logged in, asking to ‘Replace default payment app?’, this will set the One4all app as the default payment on your phone. (To use the app for payment it needs to be the default.)
- After selecting ‘Replace’ on the pop up you will then be able to see the ‘My Cards’ section of the app. In the top left corner of the page there is a button with the image of a card, click on this to open the ‘Add a gift card’ section.
- In the ‘Add a gift card’ section there is an area to add the full 16 digit gift card number, the CVV code and the Valid Thru expiry date. Once those are entered click the ‘Next’ button to add the card.
- The card will now be visible in the ‘My Cards’ section of the app.
Spending card in store with an Android device:
Once the card is set as the default method of payment and your phone has sufficient internet connection.
- Open the app, in the ‘My Cards’ section you can scroll to the card you would like to use and keep this open.
- At the till, with the app open to the card you would like to use, tap the back of the phone on the card machine to use as a contactless payment. The phone will usually beep or vibrate to confirm the transaction.
- You may be prompted to insert your phones lock screen pin/fingerprint/face ID as an extra security measure and then the payment will be complete.
One4all does not impose any limit on the amount you can tap for but some retailers may, so it is best to ask before purchasing.